Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Photo Update

Ahh my friends how I have missed you!! I have done the written update, now I thought I would do a picture update! These are all from my blackberry so that explains the quality! I need
to load all my pictures from my normal camera to show our summer fun so far!

~The kids at the front gate of their camp~
~Daddy and Lil Miss FINALLY out of the car after being on the road for 9 hours~

~Don't comment on the scariness on the right, just remember 9 hours
in car!~


~Bug at camp, he of course chose top bunk!~



Will have some more pictures of the Bean later, by the time we got her to her
cabin, all the girls were ready to head out! I will get her pictures when we pick her up!
I am so excited to hear all about the fun!!











1 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful family fun!
Hugs,
andrea