Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gasp! Shock! The Tabi is blogging?!?!

Gasp! Shock! Tabi is blogging again......I don't think the posts everyday will be making a return but thought I would attempt to actually blog again.

I feel like our lives are going at warp speed right now but a lot of great things in the process have been happening. The Big Daddy got a great job on the Ambulance through an awesome company down here. It will work perfect around his school schedule and give him great opportunities once he has his full paramedic license next May. He is currently doing his two week training right now, the town where the training is two hours away so they put us up in a mini apartment hotel. We are having a lot of fun! Lil Miss and I have used this as a opportunity to have a mini-vacation.

The Bean and Bug are currently at summer camp for the week. We dropped them off on Sunday and I have to say leaving Bug behind for a week for the first time was extremely hard. A few tears might have escaped my eyes. ;) Bean went last year so she knew what to expect and was so excited to be going back. I miss them already but so happy that we could give them this opportunity to experience all the amazing things they will do there!

I have been working four evenings a week and it's been a bit of an adjustment for our family but it's going well. I miss my kiddos in the evening but at least through the summer, I have them all through the day! Now, being away from the hubby has been the biggest struggle because we are really not used to not seeing each other every night. I am working to make up the difference with him starting his new job. We thought there would be a shortage in income but just learned that truly there won't be so I will probably go back to being home at night with my family!

There is so much more that I would love to share about our lives right now but believe this is a long enough update post so far! I will be back again...maybe not a month later either! For the record I am still reading blogs just not commenting much because of time! I have been reading most from my phone.

2 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Sounds great! So glad he got a job!

JWilson said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you and your family.