Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Does your brain spin in circles?

Because mine does....I got sick the beginning of last week. Felt half normal by Wednesday to turn around and get an eye infection in my eye Friday. Went to the doctor, it's all my built up allergy problem. I got four different prescriptions and hopefully that will help my hearing too. I can't hear very well. Apparently that's allergies too. Allergies stink. Come this Monday and the hubby is still sick from the week before. He sounds horrific. He goes to the doctor. He has bronchitis. He received two prescriptions. This amounted to spending close to three hundred dollars for doctor visit and meds. We have insurance. I can't imagine what it would have been without it. Mind blowing.

Exams are this week and next. I am totally unprepared for it. I have procrastinated my assignments. That is not wise when you have kids. Or when you have to start working the same week. Or when those kids start ball practice that week too. Not a good plan to ahhhemmm procrastinate. I did. I was going to pull a late nighter doing my work for my online class. The Internet went down. My exam is tomorrow. This is my life.

I got woke up at 2 AM by Lil Miss with her whithering in pain again from her legs. We still know nothing more than we did before we went to Scottish Rite. I am frustrated. They say it's growing pains. I say why can't you at least do a scan to check her muscles and nerves to make sure that's not the problem. This is not growing pains. It can't be. It can't be normal for a 3 year old to be on Motrin every 2-3 hours for days on end. It can't be good. What to do. If they would check her fully then maybe I would believe it's "just" growing pains but they won't. How do you fight that?

My first day on the new job is this evening. I am nervous. I haven't been apart of the workforce in too many years to count. It's scary. It should be interesting. I will be missing my family on the evenings I work. It's a foot in the door for a better job down the road though so I am going for it.

I miss having the time to sew. I am hoping once this semester is over I can get back to it. I have the cutest stuff to make. I also still owe a certain great, patient someone their dress they ahhhemmm won on my blog...like 6 months ago. ;)

See...the brain...it doesn't stop. It just spins in circles. ALOT.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you are feeling better and doing well. Soon the semester will be over and you will hopefully have time to sew.
Blessings,
andrea