"What's the dumbest argument you have ever had?"
Haha, when I saw Shannon's question for this week I could only laugh! I can't wait to read every ones dumb arguments. I won't be telling you my dumbest argument ever because I truly couldn't tell you what would be the dumbest. In any marriage, I believe, you have some silly, stupid arguments. It comes with the territory, right?!
I can tell you about the stupidest reaction to an argument. Let me start off with a disclaimer. I have a temper. I USED to have a really, extremely bad temper. I have calmed down A LOT in the last 8 years, and I mean A LOT...BUT once upon a time I wasn't so calm and didn't tend to think rationally. Hehe...and here comes the stupidest, funniest reaction to an argument.
The hubby and I were driving along in my white Dodge Avenger, destination unknown, the argument topic unknown, married maybe a few months. He really pissed me off, not sure about what but I was livid. He was the driver. I was the girl with a coca-cola can in my hand. That coke might have ended up in the hubs lap, maybe. And then said hubs might have grabbed it and poured it on the wives head. (seriously, I am laughing so hard just remembering this insanity!) All while we were in the car, on the highway, driving! Can anybody say IDIOTS?!?! So, the end results, we ended up covered in coke, laughing hysterically, and stains all over the ceiling of my Avenger. Let's just thank God that we were kept safe and so were all the other probably more sane drivers on the road that day!
Remember the disclaimer...I'm not near as crazy these days! Now, what is the dumbest argument or reaction that you have ever had? Go join up with Shannon to find out others!
6 comments:
Hilarious!
There are too many to list...lol!
Hugs,
andrea
Too funny! I've thought about tossing a drink at my hubby before but just never followed through. Glad you guys could have a laugh about it! Thanks for visiting!
Oh, what a picture! HA!
And great story... AND it's great that you can laugh about it now.
Funny :)
That sounds like a very sticky argument :)
Post a Comment