This weeks question....
If you were to get a tattoo right now, what would it be?
I would like to eventually get another tattoo and I know exactly what I want,
I would get a tattoo on the outside of my right ankle.
I want a single rose vine with three bloomed roses and
one unbloomed rose. The three bloomed roses would be for my
beautiful kiddos and the one unbloomed rose would
be for the baby we lost.
What tattoo would you get or would you?
6 comments:
Love your answer and the sentiments behind it!
I bet it would be beautiful!
Oh, that would be pretty! And I'm one who wants tattoos to have a meaning behind them... makes them more personal!
I like your idea, it would be beautiful and meaningful :)
That sounds like it would be a beautiful tattoo!
I have a cross on the inside of my right ankle. I want another on the inside of my left...and I have a saying that I want it to reflect but can't figure out what it will look like. One day I will. The saying is..."Let my heart be broken by the things that break God's heart."
Post a Comment