2nd Cup of Coffee1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
I remember getting lost in Walmart when I was little because I got engrossed in looking at the fish and I turned away and my parents were gone. For a whole minute, I was parent less and lost. Sad minute. Then I turned a corner and found them. ;)
2. Have you ever been to an island?
umm call me stupid but I think so...because Galveston is an island right? or not...hmm I don't know..maybe
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
feeler for sure who thinks to much!
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
lots of shades...
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
Danielle Steel's Message from Nam....one of my all time favs!
6. What are you most afraid of?
losing my family
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
a tough one but I guess the old memories because life keeps moving forward and you can't stay stuck in the past.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
No sorry I need four...a picture from my wedding day, and a picture of me with each of my newborn babies.
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
Honestly, I would take all the money spent on the wedding, take it, elope and go on an awesome honeymoon!
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
That it doesn't come easy but much needed.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
Eye Spy...every single time the kids and I play eye spy.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I would want her to have the same caring characteristic and she would be better by having more patiences. Oh and she would LOVE to clean!
3 comments:
Enjoyed stopping by today. It's always so interesting to see the varied answers to the Random Dozen. Sounds like ya'll are one very happy family, that is awesome! Blessings to you!
Enjoyed your answers! Thanks for sharing.
until next time... nel
Enjoyed your answers and yes, Galveston is an island! (So is Padre.)
Post a Comment