Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tabi's Normal (?) Random Thoughts.....

I can't believe how fast the last few weeks have been flying by! I realize I have had few post here lately, I keep thinking, "oh I will post tonight" to only fall into bed and crash immediately. That in itself should say something to how busy we are because I never sleep! I have been catching up on reading some post though in the last few days....I miss all you blog friends!

I can't wait though for when we come back from vacation so I can do a post on the SILLIEST comment I have ever been left. Still makes me laugh and I received it last week.

We leave in TWO days for vacation and I haven't even started packing. I probably should be done but yep...not even started any of it! Although, all the laundry is done so that's a huge step in the right direction!

I also went shopping for MYSELF yesterday and if you know me, you know that is a cool thing because I always end up just buying for the kids. I realized I might need new clothes the other day when I thought about packing and I didn't have enough shirts for the trip other than tshirts! I bought the cutest jacket thing! I am so glad my sister-in-law was with me because she really help me get out of my clothes slump!

Hmmm what else?!?! I am so pumped for this vacation! It's our first family vacation so we are soo excited and praying that it doesn't rain while we are there. Also, I promise once we come back and things slow down for us, I will be a normal blogger again! Well, as normal as I get!

What is your family doing for Spring Break? Staying home like we usually do or going on a trip??

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation.
Blessings, andrea

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Hope you have a great vacation! I can't wait to see pictures!

Shannon said...

Spring Break isn't until April for us... for the last few years, my girls have gone to my sister's house for Spring Break, just to spend the week with her (she just lives about 2 hours away). And it's the same for this year... so they get to go spend time with their aunt, and I have a week of no kids! Woohoo!

Have fun on your vacation!!!