I feel like I do mostly random post these days. Got to much going on in this head of mine to settle on one thing!
**We should be moving by the end of February and there is so much to get done. Getting rid of lots of stuff here that I don't want to take with us. Painting the other rooms there. Packing everything. Getting kids ready to switch schools which they are both upset over.
**I still haven't put up our Christmas stuff...the tree is still up with ornaments and all...the stockings are still up...it's bad when your 3 year old even asks you why it's still up because it's not Christmas anymore! I blame the hubby...the totes are in the shop and he hasn't brought them back in yet. It's beside the point that I could walk out there and get them myself...his fault, I tell ya!
**I went to the orthodontist today and they cranked me all kinds of up...my teeth, jaw, and ears are killing me! If I had know how painful this stuff would be I know I would have never done it! He says that I'm a bit worse than most because apparently I have FIRMLY set in teeth/roots...the oral surgeon who took out my wisdom teeth said the same thing. At least I know when I get older my teeth won't be falling out!
**I have been searching high and low for healthy recipes for dinner and side dishes...it's a struggle I can tell you that! I'm tired of the same old stuff but there is not a huge variety of healthy foods out there especially if you don't like any kind of seafood/fish.
**I am going to start watching a newborn baby boy a few days a week and I'm actually pretty excited! A sweet newborn that I get cuddle and then get to send home at the end of the day and not have to stay up all night with! Greatness! I believe I get the better end of the deal!
**I have been looking high and low for a friendship ball, I know it's really considered a Christmas ornament but I thought it would be a fun thing to pass along through blog friends and watch where it ends up but I can't find one! They are all sold out or insanely expensive!
**Speaking of expensive, school started back today and I went to get my books from the book store...yeah umm for TWO books my total was 300 HUNDRED dollars! Seriously?!?!?! I could not believe it and they are both brand spanking new books with access codes so there is no buying or renting used books. Sickening isn't it!
**My kids are absolutely pushing me to my limit this week...I mean really, really pushing it! I am doing my best to have a good attitude and to NOT complain as per my goal but whew...I mean really pushing it!
**Speaking of the not complaining...does stating a fact different from complaining? I mean I'm just saying...like the above...my teeth hurt...they really do...so do I not saying anything about it because it's a complaint? Yes, I tend to get too technical on things.
Rambling, rambling Tabi is done for the day...toodles!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tabi Rambles and Rambles, etc...
Posted by T at 12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So glad to hear I'm not the only one who still has their Christmas tree up, LOL! I was starting to feel badly about it... but then I noticed our neighbors still have theirs up, too (I can see it through their window)... AND they still have outside decorations up. Inflatable nutcracker and all.
Post a Comment