Sunday, January 3, 2010

Catching up! Christmas Edition



Catching up with Christmas!! Here are a few pictures of our Christmas fun! I don't have too many this year because my camera is completely on it's last breath. Maybe one day I will get a
new one, one can always hope!
My Beautiful Sister Rebecca and I

I LOVE this man, he makes me so happy!

(if you wonder his shirt says, "fat people are harder to kidnap"

Hehe cracks me up!)


My sister and her family



There was not one great shot of us, this is what we get!








I know my mom has some better pictures of all of us but I haven't gotten them yet! I also have some pictures of Christmas morning but they were mostly blurry! ARGH!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You have a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. I hope you have a wonderfully blessed New Year.

I have a prayer request on arise 2 write.

Blessings, andrea

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Great pictures. Your family is so beautiful :)

debi9kids said...

I think that's a great family photo! (and you are SO young looking!)

LOL at your hubby's tshirt :)