Monday, November 2, 2009

Update

I am taking a moment away from it all...my heart hurts in ways that just isn't right. My step dad stopped breathing yesterday evening about 5:30, my mom immediately called 911 and me. They never revived him, he never came back to us. They believe it was a massive heart attack but we aren't sure on that. We aren't doing an autopsy because we just know that God took him home and we don't need the reason of how.



When it all happened yesterday, we were in the grocery store. We immediately called a friend to get our children. They went to school today unaware of what's going on. We have to tell them today when they get home and my heart is shattered just thinking about it. I feel really ill when I do let my mind wonder to it. Please pray for the wisdom and right words.

There is soo much more to say and I know I am leaving something hanging but I just can't think and my momma's heart is broken and I don't want to be too far from her.

Thank you for all the prayers.

Tabi

3 comments:

Cass said...

Thank you for the update! Praying for you through it all!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Big big hugs to you and your family :)

Love,

Shelly

Joy said...

Tabi I am SO sorry for your families loss. I hope that you find the right words to tell the children and help them to understand it all.