I believe someone does this but on thursdays...I just felt the need to do this because of everything that's been going on. I have been reminded to be thankful for what we do have!
**I am incredibly thankful for my AWESOME husband who has been by my side through everything. He's an incredible dad to our kids. An incredible husband to me. A great son to his dad. A great brother and friend to others.
** My kids...how can I not be thankful for those beautiful babes! I can't imagine life without them and their hugs, kisses, and snuggles! I am constantly reminded everyday that I am loved. Can it get any better than that?
**Family-I am really thankful for all my family. I do have one amazing, loving family.
**God-because I know even when I am mad with him, he's still right there with me to teach me that I shouldn't be mad. I'm getting there and I'm thankful that He will ALWAYS be there.
**Coffee-I mean really, who isn't thankful for coffee...if you aren't a coffee drinker...I'm sorry that it doesn't give you the warm fuzzies like it does for me!
**New friends- I have an amazing new friend in my life. She was really there for me in the past month and it was awesome!
**The Roof- over my head! ;) I am so very thankful that we have a roof over our heads, heat because it's finally starting to get cold in Texas.
**My husbands job because I know this is one thing that is not a given during these times. We have been through a layoff before but it was during better economic times and I can't imagine how hard it is for people right now.
**Chocolate-because even though it makes my hips agrow...it still makes this Momma happy!
In the midst of hard times, I am reminded to be thankful and I am. I have been incredibly blessed in my life and very thankful for all that God has given me. Even when times are tough and we are sad, I look around and realize I have a great family and friends (IRL and Blog). I am very thankful for all of these things plus soo much more!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Thankful Tuesday
Posted by T at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awesome list :)
Post a Comment