Wanna Join the Fun? Click Here!
1. What was the last song you listened to?
Kimberly singing Jesus Loves Me...doesn't get much better than that does it?
2. Have you ever had “buyer’s remorse” over anything?
Not really, I don't believe so, I did learn alot after we bought our first truck and then when we went to sell and the whole interest stuff. Never knew that most of the time your paying all interest off first then the rest. Made it difficult to sell it but we learned a lesson!
Kimberly singing Jesus Loves Me...doesn't get much better than that does it?
2. Have you ever had “buyer’s remorse” over anything?
Not really, I don't believe so, I did learn alot after we bought our first truck and then when we went to sell and the whole interest stuff. Never knew that most of the time your paying all interest off first then the rest. Made it difficult to sell it but we learned a lesson!
I know there is something but I just can't think of it at the moment! Maybe reading other peoples post will let me think of something!
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade every year? If so, do you have a favorite float or balloon?
We don't end up watching the whole thing but we do watch parts of it every year....I just love all the floats...they are so amazing to me!
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade every year? If so, do you have a favorite float or balloon?
We don't end up watching the whole thing but we do watch parts of it every year....I just love all the floats...they are so amazing to me!
5. Share a quote, scripture, poem or lyric which has been an inspiration to you lately.
"Life is not waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain"
This has been one of my favorites for about a year or so now...I just love it. It's hard to follow sometimes but it's a great thing to strive for.
"Life is not waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain"
This has been one of my favorites for about a year or so now...I just love it. It's hard to follow sometimes but it's a great thing to strive for.
6. This is meant to be a fun question, and this is a G-rated blog, but please share a “guilty pleasure,” something that you enjoy that’s probably not the most edifying, time-worthy or healthy thing you could be indulging in. Did I mention--G rating?
Easy, clean answer!
7. What Thanksgiving food are you looking forward to?
as always my Auntie Gayla's stuffing, my sister mac n cheese, and my mother in laws cheese logs!
8. What is your favorite book to read to children, or what was your favorite childhood book?
One of my all time favorite from when I was a kid and I read it to my kids now is "Love you forever"
8. What is your favorite book to read to children, or what was your favorite childhood book?
One of my all time favorite from when I was a kid and I read it to my kids now is "Love you forever"
9. Do you collect anything? (Feel free to post a photo.)
I collect the Willow Tree Figurines, my mom gets me one every Christmas. I love them and find it funny that they freak out my brother and sis in law because they don't have faces!
I collect the Willow Tree Figurines, my mom gets me one every Christmas. I love them and find it funny that they freak out my brother and sis in law because they don't have faces!
10. Gift bags or wrapping paper?
Both!! I usually gift bag for adults and wrapping paper for children!
11. Share an after-school memory from when you were younger. What was your routine like on an average day?
I just remember doing our homework, eating a snack, watching a cartoon, then going out to play! Basically the same thing my kids do now!
12. True story: Once, in a job interview, I was asked this question and told there would be no clarifying; I simply had to answer the question: “When you’re fishing, do you feel for the fish?” So what about you? When you're fishing, do you feel for the fish??
12. True story: Once, in a job interview, I was asked this question and told there would be no clarifying; I simply had to answer the question: “When you’re fishing, do you feel for the fish?” So what about you? When you're fishing, do you feel for the fish??
BWHAHAHA you will NOT see this chick touching ANY fish for ANY reason!! Keep dreaming sister! Gross!

7 comments:
I love the Willow Tree angels too...I guess I never really thought about the no faces thing...hmmm...Oh, and Love You Forever...sweet sweet story. Have a great day!
I like your quote alot. I will have to remember that one :)
I have never heard of Big Red but snickers....yum!
I think every woman answers chocolate. Can't live without it. Not sure if our husbands could live with us if we didn't have it.
I haven't thought about the Willow Tree figurines not having faces, but now that I do... it makes them seem so serene to me. I have a couple & they mean a lot...
Oh I forgot about Love you Forever! I might go back and add it.
I was collecting the willow tree angels. Each one I have is precious because of the people who have bought them for me and why they chose a particular one.
I read that book to my kids so many times I could quote it in my sleep . . . and now that song is resonating in my head.
But, I confess, I kept it, as battered and worn as it is, because someday I want to read it to my grandchildren and I want it to be the one that I snuggled my kids with when I read to them. Not a new one. My kids are teens so they think it's a long way away yet. Ha ha, they don't know how time vanishes. Thank you so much for reminding me of this!
Love that quote! Do you remember who it is by?
I love Willow Tree things and would LOVE TO have their nativity set but it's probably never going to happen. One of those things I'd never buy for myself and no one else is going to either. lol
That's a great kids book! There are just so many good ones, it was hard to pick only one, wasn't it?
Fun answers!
Post a Comment