Thursday, November 19, 2009

Need Help!!

Okay, I NEED help!! I am doing thanksgiving at my house and I need recipes! I have stuffing recipes, my dad is doing the turkey, and I have homemade mac n cheese recipes but that is about it!! Help! Send me your favorites or anything for that matter if you can!! I honestly don't even know how to make homemade mash potatoes! The thought of searching through a million websites makes me batty so if you have a favorite you plan on cooking, send me the recipe too! Please?!!

5 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

man I wish I could help but we buy a Honey Baked Ham and stuff to go with it....sorry!

Thena said...

Home-made mash potatoes is sooooo easy. I will send you how I cook mine and a couple of other things. Have you ever made mac & cheese in the crock pot? So easy.

This Mom said...

Green bean casserole... Normally on the grren bean can or FOR sure on the Can of French's Dried onions. You know the crunchy stuff you put on top. In My market they are right by the green beans. SUPER easy and VERY yummmy.

debi9kids said...

Ok, tell me what you want and I'll email them to you!
Sweet Potato Casserole
Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Home-made dinner rolls
Honey Butter
creamed Spinach
Cranberry Bread
Triple Chocolate Cake
Pineapple Stuffing (if you are making a ham as well)

Joy said...

Ok so I make the turkey, gravy, pumpkin pie and homemade cranberry sauce-NO can I repeat NO can stuff homemade is SO easy and yummy. do I have your email? I will look and send you some recipes.

I will even give your dad a tip on the turkey, maybe he doesn't need it but I will send it anyways:)