Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Conversations with Lil Miss

Driving today this is the conversation with Lil Miss, Hubby, my Nana, and I.

Lil Miss-DziaDzia(grandpa) is way up in the moon with Jesus.

Nana- What baby?

Lil Miss- DziaDzia is way up in the sky on the moon with Jesus.

Daddy-Yes baby, he is. Do you think he's happy?

Lil Miss- Oh yes! He's with Jesus!

Daddy-DziaDzia loved to sing, do you think he's up there singing with Jesus?

Lil Miss- (big smile on face) Oh yes, he's singing with Jesus!

Momma-silent tears pouring down face because she has the sweetest lil girl ever who understands far more than us adults do sometimes!


The visitation is tomorrow and the funeral is Friday. Thanks for all the prayers that have been said for us. The old two kids want to see him tomorrow at the visitation so I know that its going to be very hard for them but we gave them the choice. We aren't letting Lil Miss see him because I just don't think she will understand why his body is still here when we are telling her he is gone. Please pray for this and for my mother. She is a strong woman but her heart is broken, please pray for her strength.

4 comments:

SabrinaT said...

Sending prayers and hugs to you all.


Lil Miss is a sweatheart..

Cass said...

Still praying sweet friend!!!

Angie said...

Tabi,

I came by to see your answers to the Random Dozen, but was moved by your posts about your step-father.
I'm so sorry for your loss and all that you're going through. Thank you for sharing and helping others to remember to cherish each moment they have with their loved ones.

DziaDzia looked like a sweet soul - such a cherry smile. I'm sure you will all miss him greatly. I'll say a prayer for you all right now!

Joyce said...

I stopped by from Lindas meme and saw your sad news...I'm so sorry for your loss and understand your feelings of shock. I lost my dad almost 17 years ago and while the pain never completely goes away time is a healer. Give yourself time to be angry and sad and to grieve.

You look like you have many sweet memories to cherish and I will pray you feel Gods peace today and in the days ahead. Thinking of you...Joyce