Head to Linda's to read everyone else responses!!
1. Candy corn: Your thoughts?
They are really cute for decorating like cupcakes, cakes, kid projects but I don't generally eat them.
2. Briefly, what was the first conversation you ever had with your spouse? (or best friend, if you're not married.) (Or someone significant, like your librarian.)
If you read my blog, you know there are two "first" times we met. The first time, he was that stupid drunk college guy trying to hit on me, he said, "hey come over and sit by me," I blatantly ignored him and went on about my evening.
The second "first" time, I can't remember the exact conversation but I know I remember thinking he probably thought how awful I looked because I walked outside my apt. in pj bottoms, white tank, bed head, and not a lick of makeup on and there he was. I remember thinking he had the most gorgeous blue eyes I had ever seen! (He later told me that he in fact was not thinking how awful I looked but he liked what he saw!)
3. Could you ever become a vegetarian?
Once upon a time, I could have done it because I only ate meat like on a pizza or a very small burger or hot dog, so it wouldn't have been a big issue back then. Since then I married into a family that seriously knows how to cook some awesome meats so NO, I couldn't do it anymore! I also blame them for my huge weight gain too!
4. Have you ever dressed up your pet in a costume?
No but I seriously considered doing it this year, if I hadn't had this surgery, I would have figured out something for his HUGE self!
5. Name something about childhood that you miss (like Clark Bars, Teaberry Gum, Malibu Barbie, cracking fake eggs on people's heads with your fist and "It's the Great Pumpkin" airing only once a year).
I miss the shows like Full House, Family Matters, those kinda shows...oh and I miss playing football in the front yard with all the boys on the street!
lol...asking my hubby these same questions and he says, "not having to pay bills"...yes that too!
6. Have you ever won a trophy? If not, what do you deserve a trophy for?
I won several trophy's over the years, most of them for track or cheerleader stuff when I was small
7. When do you think is the appropriate time to begin playing Christmas music each year?
I would play it right after thanksgiving but Hubby would have a fit so we only play it like the week before Christmas or at specific holiday parties!
8. What's your favorite board game?
I have been wanting to get some new ones but with hubby, we have been playing monopoly here lately
9. How do you feel about surprises (receiving, not giving)?
I love surprises (good) of any kind! Small or big! Like when the hubby walks through the door with one rose from the rose bush just for me. Or if he ever did a huge surprise birthday party, that would be awesome! I LOVE surprises! The goods ones that is!
10. Is it easy for you to say, "I'm sorry?"
Honestly, the older I have gotten, the easier it is. I have begun to realize that it's usually the sorry that makes things okay.
11. What is your favorite candle scent?
just about anything with cookies mentioned in the title!
12. October is traditionally "open house" time in public schools. If you had a literal open house in your home (like a reception) what light snacks would you serve visitors and what would you show them (as in art projects, graded papers) that would uniquely represent you?
I would serve all the different things I have found from my blog friends. Like Linda's pumpkin dip, tortilla rolls, strawberry crunch that my mother in law makes, all the great little things that make parties fun! Then I would just show off our new furniture because we have been together for 8 years and just now were able to buy it for ourselves, not given to us. Then I would show off all our pictures that line the hallway!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Random Dozen #8 Late but here!!
Posted by T at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Liked you list...glad to see you are posting :)
When do you do home?
Post a Comment