at the ripe old age of 26, I have to have a hysterectomy. :( Seriously, I knew it was coming but to hear today that I really have to do it and soon, instantly had my stomach in knots. I'm really out of other options unless I want to be in constant pain. Which I don't. I am going to try to get it set up to get it done in November. What makes it all a little worse is they have to do it through my abdomen because of some other complications. I really debated just doing the partial one but the more we discussed things today, the more it's obvious that this is the route that needs to be taken.
I realize that this isn't a huge medical deal, and that I will be fine but as I type this, my stomach hurts and the tears are just a flowing. I don't WANT to do this. I want to be every other normal women my age, not have the insides of a much older person. The one thing I keep telling myself is Praise God that I have my kiddos and that I am already done with that area. I apparently was very blessed to have three healthy children because usually women with my problems have a hard time conceiving at all.
I do feel very confinant with my Dr. and really liked that he gave me all the details and options and let me decide what I wanted instead of telling me what to do.
Bleh....so many thoughts in so many directions. Please just keep me in your prayers and the anxiety I have over all this.
Friday, September 25, 2009
The Verdict Is In....
Posted by T at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's truly a blessing that you already have your three beautiful children! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
It will be ok.
I have a good friend and she just had it done over the summer and she's so glad she did and has no more pain.
I will keep you in my thoughts.
Oh, Tabi... so sorry to hear you're going through this. Will definitely keep you in my thoughts!
Post a Comment