Friday, September 11, 2009

Push Up for 1, Down For 2

Here's to going green!! This place was serious about their green! Please, tell me I'm not the only one who finds this amusing!






(yes, I was in the bathroom taking pictures, and I'm sure the lady in the next stall over was thinking I was some kind of perv, taking pics of my kid peeing when in fact I was trying really hard not to laugh hysterically at this sign!)


Would your heart stop if you opened up your electric bill and found this?


Yeah, mine did too until I remembered I paid my bill late and it's showing two months bills together! But really, not really all that happy about my bills being over three hundred either!



Doesn't she make this look really comfortable??





Yep, this is how she watched her morning cartoon! Don't think I could move after sitting like that!!


I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!!

1 comments:

Joy said...

Over $300 for electric-SERIOUSLY? um yea I would freak out.

Ours is $122