Writer's Workshop! Head over to Mama Kat to join in the fun!
Here's the prompts this week:
1.) Your trip to the ER...spill it.(inspired by Stephanie from This Blessed Life).
2.) "Why are American's obsessed with weight? Why are we always fighting or complaining about what is natural for our bodies?"(inspired by Jenn from Jenny Says What?)
3.) Describe one of your 'God Moments'.(inspired by Jordan from Wide Open Spaces).
4.) List ten things you would say to ten different people in your life...if you had the hutzpah.(inspired by Cassandra from Cassagram)
5.) Why is your kid in time out?(inspired by Sera from Laughing Through The Chaos)
Okay, I have to say that I LOVE all of these prompts...might go ahead and make them all into separate posts!
Let's start with the ten different people list! There is always something I am wanting to say to someone that I usually don't feel like I can or won't out of kindness! Or because I don't want to feel like a sappy mush!
10. I will always be hurt that you didn't walk me down the isle. It was the dream that I had since I was a little daddy's girl and it broke my heart in two when you didn't even call to tell me you weren't coming. I believe it hurts still because you don't even realize it, you think I was mad at you for it when in fact I was just crushed that you weren't there to hold my hand and tell me how beautiful I was, that I was marrying the perfect mate, that you were proud to be my dad. I didn't get my father/daughter dance. I will forever be sad about that. I forgive you for it but I will never forget that hurt.
9. You amaze me! You have such strength that I have never seen before. You have such unwavering faith that shows in everything you do! You have been down such a difficult path, been given the WORST of circumstances and yet you never give up. I'm proud of you, I am proud to say your my friend. You have made me a better person and I truly thank God for you.
8. Grow the heck up! Not everything is about you! You have been given nearly everything you have ever wanted yet you are still not happy! You think the world revolves around you..it doesn't. I wish you could see yourself like others see you, it's not a pretty image I can tell you that. You walk all over just about everyone you know and then you don't understand when people are ugly to you. I truly hope one day you can see how bad it truly is and CHANGE!
7. I wish I had gotten to meet you. Our Lil Miss has your name and funny enough looks just like you! Your son has such love in his eyes when he talks about you. I never got the chance to know you but I still feel like I do. I miss you and I never knew that could happen with someone you didn't know. I thank you for your son. You taught him well and he adores and misses you something fierce. I promise I will always love him and take care of him.
6. Oh, how we butt heads! Oh, how we drive each other crazy at times! Oh, how you are amazing to me! I love you! I can't imagine life without you! Thank you for raising me with such a strong mind and the umph to stand up for what I believe! Thank you for being there at every single thing I have ever asked (or not asked) you to be at. You have always been there for me. ALWAYS! Even when things were tough between us, you never stopped being my support. Mom, I will never, ever forget the moments when you held my hand through all three of my babies being born or the time when I woke up after surgery and you were holding my hand after losing my sweet baby, telling me that it will be alright. You have always been there through the happiest and saddest times of my life. Thank you for that, I love you so much!
5. Sweet baby, I will always love you. I didn't get to meet you, I didn't get to know who you were going to be but I will always, always love you. God showed us great things when he gave you to us and then took you back. I still can't wait to see you one day. You always be special in my heart.
4.Bean-your sweet spirit is going to take you far in life, always hold on to it! You are such a constant joy to be around, you make your momma proud to have you as my daughter! I love that when you smile, it shines in your eyes. I love how you have such passion for so many different things, don't ever change that! You will always be my Bean and I love you!
3.Bug-you are so loving that you are going to be a great husband one day even though you think girls are gross! I think with those big, giant blue eyes that you will be breaking some hearts first along the way! You are my most cuddly child and I would have never thought it would be that way. I love it, I love how that even though your getting older, you will still cozy right next to me and lay your head down. Now, give me some of your energy! I love you bubba!
2. Lil Miss- oh you sassy sister, what to say to you! You get away with things you shouldn't, you make me laugh at things I shouldn't! Your a mess! Your stubborn and it drives me crazy, and I love it too! When you believe something, we can't change your mind, your only three so I can only imagine where this is going to take us! I love you baby girl!
1. Thank you for being you! Thank you for loving me! I never thought I could find someone who would be my perfect fit. I love how at night when you are sleeping, I can barely touch you and you will immediately turn to me and tell me you love me in your sleep. I love to watch you take care of our children. I love that you walked in to my life and changed almost everything about it. I love that you are man who believes in what's right and stand up for it. I love that you take that stand in such a way that people still always respect you even if they don't care for your views. When I am a nut, you laugh with me. When I cry, you hold me. When I yell like a fool, you yell back. I love that! I love that you are the other half for me! I love being your other half!
Now, that was more mushy than I expected! HA! What would you say that you don't to all the people in your life????
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Writer's Workshop- Things I would say....
Posted by T at 5:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW. That was some powerful stuff! I did the ER one, a lot more came out than I expected to. I guess from your last sentences that the same kinda happened to you. :-)
Your kids are adorable and congrats on having found so much love to fill your life.
Great list of stuff to tell people! A few made me teary - I'm blaming it on hormones, ok?
So sweet. Mine went the not so sweet way.
Post a Comment