Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where did they go??

I think everyone is super crazy busy since summer started and now school getting back in! I just started looking through the list of blogs I follow. I have about 50 of them in my reader. Most of them post about once or twice a week. Then their are some that post nearly everyday! I love reading all the blogs. Some I tend to connect with more than others. Some I just stay in hiding!

The one thing I realized though that about 3 months ago 13 people just stopped blogging all together!! Their just gone! What happen to them? I am such a curious person that it just makes me wonder if they got tired of blogging or if life is too busy or if something happen! A few of them I am really missing!!

The busy thing I totally understand! I am down to blogging only once or twice a week! I do still read all the updates everyday though!

Yep, that's about it...I just got curious...where did they go??? :)

1 comments:

JWilson said...

I am so with you on this one. I know this summer has been crazy for me so I too am down to once or twice a week maybe three times in a good week but there are some I have noticed that haven't posted in months. It's weird and I too want to know where they went. :)