Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Picture Day

I was soooo excited about today!! We got to get our pictures done today by Ashley from The Navy Wife! I LOVE all the pictures she has done so far so I can't wait until I get to see how they turned out!! It's been well over a year since I've done my childrens pictures! (I know, awful!)

Ashley was AWESOME with my kiddos! They were doing so well with her! I have to say this is the very first time we have EVER had a great photo experience! Lil Miss had to follow her around everywhere holding her hand! It was so sweet!

Here is just a few photos I took up front before we went in!








3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Little Miss' face in the next to last one made me giggle! The last one is just too cute!! Can't wait to see your pics!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

They are so cute...love the dresses!

The Navy Wife said...

Thanks for the kind words! Your kiddos did awesome and I'm so happy that you had a good experience. Your session is next in line! :)