My Life in bullets:
- Summer is over in 25 days for the kids. This makes me sad.
- Summer is over for the husband and I in 30 days. School is starting all too soon for us. I'm not ready. This makes me sad.
- Bug is playing football for the first time this year. This I am very excited about! Mainly because it's flag football and not tackle! Hehe...don't have to watch him get crushed yet!
- I have always wanted my kids three years apart. I got my wish and always remember saying when I was preggo with Lil Miss that it would be fun when I can say they were 3, 6, and 9! (not sure why I think this is fun but I do!) They are currently at those ages!! Ha!
- My mother brought it to my attention yesterday that my Bean will be driving in 6 years...ummm can't even tell you the kind of fear that went through me when she said that! Wow! Thanks Mom!
- I have moments of massive anxiety and freak outs over this next six months, I can't even begin to explain how bad it's been. Hubby will be in school two nights a week, plus doing his clinicals on other nights or weekends. I have almost a full load with school too. Bug is playing football and Bean will play soccer. The schedule has me freaked out because I will be doing it mostly on my own...I keep praying for my super power mom sanity and energy.
- I've started bike riding and I seriously love it! I mean really love it. I also hate it! HA! I hate that it burns when I'm going up a hill and getting a work out but I love that it burns and am getting a work out! Yes, this makes me crazy!
- There is something else going on right now that I don't think I can come out and speak on my blog but it is causing some major worry for me. I know it's annoying for me to ask for prayer for what you aren't aware of but I could really use some extra prayer right now. I feel like sometimes I am nothing but balls of anxiety and worry. I really am fighting against this right now.
- Even though, things around me having been stressing me out, I truly have had the best summer with my children! Of course they drive me batty with their constant arguing with each other but it's still been a lovely summer! They have gotten to do alot this summer and it's been pure joy to watch the excitement on their faces! I also don't think I will ever get tired of seeing them go wild with excitement each day when daddy gets home!
- I know I have more totally random thoughts that I wanted to put in here but I can't think of what they are. Uh-well! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
1 comments:
I love bullets~
I want to get a bike and start riding, I think it would be fun.
Post a Comment