Thursday, July 23, 2009

Check this out!

Writer Workshop from Mama Kat!


1.) They just don't make (fill in the blank) like they used to!(inspired by Roxanne)

2.) If you had the time and money...what charity would you help raise awareness for?(inspired by Christina...click here to enter her raffle)

3.) What are YOU giddy about?(inspired by Heather)

4.)What's on YOUR little kids list?(inspired by Ashley)

5.)Describe what brought you closer to your faith.(inspired by Emily)


I will do something I am giddy about!!

Have you seen these things???




I will be the first to admit that I am a purely Gain product girl! I love all the smells, my clothes smell great but I came back these and thought how cool is that? Then I had hubby compare prices of everything I buy to these cool gadgets and realized we would save some money! So, I took the plunge and thought I would try them out because why not??? I mean heck...it takes care of the detergant, fabric softner, and fabric sheets in one swoop! Love the idea!



They are AWESOME!! My clothes smell soo good! I was shocked! I haven't been a Purex girl because ya know I am all about the smell good! These things smell so good! And convient and easy! Just throw them in the wash, then when you switch your clothes to dry, put it in the dryer and poof! Smell awesome clothes! Then you can actually use that sheet in your dryer agian cause it still smells great! Soo you get two dryer sheets per load! Awesome!



I bought Tropical fragrance and love it! Not sure about the other smells yet...we shall see!!

4 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I just bought some....so you liked them? Good I hope I do to and I am a Gain person too!

This Mom said...

I have to say I am surprised that you save money with those. I am also glad to hear that they work. I was a little unsure when I saw them. You know, to good to be true.

I am a gain girl though may I will have to give them a smell.

The Navy Wife said...

Thank you! I just love music! See you all on Wednesday!

debi9kids said...

My mom was just raving about these as well! Are they really cheaper? (I am a Gain girl too!)