Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The BEST news one could here!


Our summer has been insanely busy! We are always on the go, the kids going to their varies camps and activities. It's truly been a great one! All of this is nothing in comparison to what I have to share!!


Bean went away to camp for the first time this year for a week. She had an AWESOME time and had the best experience. It was a christian based camp but not necessarily a church camp. She really loved it! The next week all three of the kids got to go to Vacation Bible School at the church behind our house. They had a great time learning about God and having fun with school friends.

Chloe' comes home Thursday night of that week and says she has the best news EVER! That's what she told me! :) This has been awhile in the making but she finally came forth and ask Christ in her heart!!! Aww the tears of joy that come to my eyes just saying that! Her grandmother was helping with the VBS that week and gave me the full details.


She went to them and said that's what she wanted to do, so they asked her all kinds of questions and bless her sweet heart she had all the answers for them (the kind of questions so they know she understands what it means) and she said her sweet prayer all on her own! She is absorbing so much information now! Her daddy and I sat and talked with her about it for awhile that night and made she again that she understood what it meant! I can honestly say at first I was worried that it was something she was doing because maybe the other kids were all doing it but that wasn't the case at all!


I cannot even begin to tell you the joy that I feel in watching her grow in her relationship already. I know there are things she doesn't understand as we all don't know it all but to watch her learn and seek the answers is amazing! What a true blessing we have all been given this summer!

6 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love VBS...my kids have went every year since they were 3.

Good for her and good for you guys for raising such an awesome daughter!

The Drama Mama said...

That is really the best news any parent can hear! I am so happy for you and Kenneth! There are no words...you guys are doing something right, girl! Praying for your sweet fam! HUGS!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

What a blessing! How great for her, and for you as parents to know that she is saved!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Wonderful news!!!!

The Navy Wife said...

Hey! I would love to do pictures of your family! I have next Monday or Wednesday at either 9:00 a.m. or 7:00 p.m. Do you have a location in mind?

E-mail me at thenavywife@gmail.com and we'll work out the details!

Thank you,

Ashley

Becky said...

Praise the Lord and congrats. That is awesome news! I thought you were going to say you're prego. :-0 New birth of a different sort heh.