Thursday, April 16, 2009

Keep On Dreamin List

You dreaming about something? Do you have a list? Does your list just keep going and going? Does a women's dream list ever end? Should it ever end? Heck no!! A girl needs her dreams!! So, come join the fun and tell me what you have a hankering for, and yes, I just said hankering!


Here is this weeks Hankering right here baby! Hankering...might just say that a hundred more times!! Whoot!

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Kennmore Front Loader Washer and Dryer set!! My aunt has them and talk about envy. Whew. They are so pretty and extremely functional and great on electricity! I want the pretty blue ones! (couldn't get the pretty blue ones to copy) Seriously, these babies are calling my name!! Oh...one day....


So, now join me....atleast one of you, and let me know what your dreaming of???? If you do a post, let me know, if this actually turns out that people do it, then I will one day figure out Mr. Linky....until then....leave me a comment!

8 comments:

Jen said...

I so hope you can get your set one of these days! A few years ago we bought the Maytag front load washer & dryer (not the glass doors) & I LOVE them! They hold so much more laundry & have cut down my laundry time by half of what it used to be. That in itself is worth it's weight in gold! LOL
Us girls always dream... whether big or small, don't we??? I've been dreaming of getting my bathroom remodeled. The hubby is planning on getting it done this summer but if it were up to me, it would be done tomorrow! I'm so impatient!

JWilson said...

Three years ago when we had to purchase our first washer and dryer we went to one of those scratch and dent places and I got a front loader for less than half the full price all because it had a scratch on the side. :) I love it and it really does save money on detergent, water, electricity, even drying time because the clothes don't sit in all that water. So I hope you wish comes true and you can get one of them. :)

Of course I have a wish list and of course it's neverending but right now at the top of my list is for my husband and I to be able to buy our first home. I'm tired of renting even though I do love the house we are in right now.

This Mom said...

ohhhh I want those to. I even told my son to tell Daddy that is what I want for Mother's day. With five kids it is just the gift I need. Last year I got a vaccuum pretty romatic stuff huh??

Rachel said...

I saw this Coach purse in the outlet the other day screaming my name but I pretended I didn't hear it LOL I keep dreaming about it!

Joy said...

Lots of shoes-they are always on my wish list:)

I agree about the scratch and dent stuff. We got a big ol fancy fridge the kind with a freezer drawer and big huge fridge on top, anyways we hadn't really planned on getting one til one day we were at Lowe's and saw it! I fell in love, we REALLY needed a new fridge and it was black only thing it was in the clearance section so what had to be wrong with it?

oh a tiny scratch on the side and a dent also on the same side-to which I almost peed my pants with excitement and stood over it like a momma lion daring anyone to look at it while the guy looked up to tell me how much it was. needless to say we bought it right then and there I was NOT about to walk away from it for fear someone would snatch it up from me.

I colored the scratch with a black marker and the dent is down low and covered by the cabinets!! oh and btw ILOVEIT

Becky said...

Oh what fun! I have a washer similar to the one you pictured... I wanted the blue till I found out it cost $200 dollars more... I KNOW!... FOR PAINT!?! So someday maybe I'll just paint mine for $14.99. lol

I'm still dreaming of that professionally landscaped yard and an extra three hours per day (to blog) and since we are dreaming I'll take a koi pond with a cascading waterfall AND a real pony that doesn't eat or poop. HA!

debi9kids said...

Hey! Shoot me and email and I will explain to you how to do Mr Linky and I will also help make you a button so that you can promote this. I LOVE fun memes :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the dream post. I love all the posts I read on your blogs...Just found it tonight..Hope you will visit me....