so....I kinda sorta lost it. And by lost it I mean...cried like a baby, yelled at my husband and kids, and shut myself in the bathroom and locked the door. Yep. That was me. Yesterday. Fun.Times.
Ahhh....I am really not exaggerating about the above. You know you get to a point where it's all just too overwhelming and you don't think you can take it. Yeah, that was where I was at. I came home from hospital Monday afternoon. Of course since, I was gone all weekend, we didn't have anything in the house to eat. So, hubby decides we should go get something to eat, go to grocery store and get a few things, and then why not on the way home also, stop at a woodpile and pick up wood. Yep you heard me. Pick up old wood. Then dear hubby tells kids that we will pick them up early from school the next day (yesterday) so we can finally take Bug out to eat for his birthday since we missed it. Little did I know that going to eat would also include going to old navy, verizon store, book store, and then home. I was beyond exhausted. My entire body physically hurt, I guess from being in the hospital drugged up for days, I just wanted to rest.
That was not happening. The house was a freaking mess. (still is) Dishes piled up from who knows when, dirty clothes everywhere, toys everywhere...just stuff EVERYWHERE. I asked kids to clean up. Ask hubby to help at least find the living room floor! I am to the point of tears at this point, it was just all too much for how tired I was. Hubby told me to go lay down but seriously there was no way I could sleep with the house this way.
Then here comes the moment. AND yes it was like pulling the last straw or something. Bean walks into the living room to show me that she too, now has a STAPH INFECTION! You know the thing that kept me in the hospital for four days! Which means, stripping all the beds that she had sat on, disinfecting the ENTIRE house, all toys, everything...again. I just started bawling....hubby is saying we will deal with it tomorrow. I am yelling no, we have to do it now. The kids are arguing at this point, their room is not clean like I asked them too, Lil Miss is walking around tired, crying at everything.
So, insert hysterics here, we get the beds stripped, get new sheets on, get kids to bed and that my dear was my exit to the bathroom. I lost it. Then I went to bed. I didn't disinfect the house....don't come here...we store infection here. I am still tired, like I can't get back to me. The headache that started in the hospital has not ONCE let up, it still hurts. I would love to be able to hire someone at this point to come in and clean and disinfect everything at this point but would be too horrified to let people see my house like this!
Well, that's my soap box.....how are you? I need to catch up on everyone! I read a few blogs here and there but missed alot!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
It all became too much....
Posted by T at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor thing,....I would jump in my car right now and come help you if I could.
Hang in there :)
Holly cow with everything you have going on I don't blame you for breaking down. I would have too! I hope today is better for you.
Girl trust me when I say, I totally get it! Today was the first day I have been able to do anything around my house for a week! And of course it's a reck! And being so tired, ya me too, just a trip to pick up kids from school wipes me out! Take comfort that there are at least 2 of us in this sinking boat! Hope today is better!!!!!!!
Post a Comment