We had a great Easter! We spent time with my family on Saturday and then Big Daddy's family on Sunday after church. I believe my family thought that Easter is the new Christmas because of all the stuff bought for the kids! It was crazy! Lil Miss had a dress issue and wanted to show off her girl stuff so hence the weird tank top under her dress! She kept stretching it out soo much that it just hung very low! She kept me on my toes for sure on Saturday! (that was until she completely ignored me and hung out with her DziaDzia, her grandpa!) It was a great weekend!
Here's some pictures of the weekend...I have soo many more but just going to "highlight" the weekend!
Poor Bug, He didn't do so well on the egg hunt, I had to "steal" from Lil Miss and "Hide" a few more so he got a few more that he thought he had just missed!
7 comments:
Great pictures...
Looks like so much fun...sweet pictures! Still praising Him for all He is doing in your lives! Love you, girl!
What a great time. Looks like a ton of food folks and fun!
Gorgeous pics--what are the eggs exactly?
I hear ya on the way to much stuff for Easter, my kids racked up. My FIL gave them $20 I was all "hey what about me your fav DIL?"
I like her little dress even if you did have a wardrobe malfunction:)
looks like really fun times! Love those rice krispie eggs!!
Wonderful pictures! So glad you all have such a great Easter!
Post a Comment