Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Updating

I don't think I have ever updated on the medical issues around here!
Big Daddy did indeed have sleep apnea and went for another sleep study and found out that the CPAP machine would be good for him. He got it a few weeks ago and it's working out okay. Not near as loud as I thought it would be or big. His only issue is he sleep walks so he is bad about take the whole thing off during the night. I have to argue with him to get it back on! Fun times!
Lil Miss is still suppose to see an allergist but we are having issues with the stinking referral...the whole thing is very frustrating. Beginning to think we don't need to take her anyways, we have just discovered these past two weeks that she is beginning to outgrow her milk allergy! I can't tell you how much this excites me! They said she would probably outgrow it by the time she was two and seeing as she will be three in June, I was beginning to worry she wouldn't outgrow it at all! But she is! Praise God!
Big Daddy and I have both put off getting our check up blood work done, so not sure where I stand with the liver issue. We will probably get that done next week. We shall see.
All the kids had the flu but they are better now and on spring break! We have are going to see Disney on Ice tonight and Daddy is taking off work tomorrow so we are going to have a family fun day! The kids and I are super excited! It's actually finally stopped raining around here so it's been a perfect spring break so far!
I hope everyone else that's on spring break is having a good time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray everyone gets better soon!

JWilson said...

Wow it's Spring Break time allready? It doesn't seem like it's that far into March yet. :)

Joy said...

We are on Spring Break next week and I just hope our pretty weather we have had the past 2 days lasts since we are headed to the mountains on Sunday.

Becky said...

Disney on ice! How fun! I am glad everyone is doing better or at least evened out. LOL about arguing your sleeping hubby. Sorry... its probably not funny to you.