I am updating from my phone, so I'm not sure how it will look. I just wanted to ask for prayer. I went to the dr for my staph infection in my nose. It was already too bad and had to go to an ENT specialist who sent me in for surgery. They weren't able to get much of the abycess out so now I have to stay in hospital till atleast sunday. Bug's bday is today and I hate not being with him on his big day. My mom is going to bring cake to hospital with the kids and have a little party here! Go figure I would be in hospital 6 years later from the day I gave birth to bug! Last time was more rewarding! Anyways please pray this infections goes away quickly so I can get home! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am definitely praying for you Tabi! I had surgery this past Wednesday which was D-D's birthday & I hated not being with him either! So I totally get it! I will pray for speedy recovery & infection to be totally gone!
{{HUGS}} Get well soon!
HOLY cow! I haven't had time to read anyone's blogs lately and just searched through your blog to find why you are in the hospital.
I am so sorry to hear you are needing to stay extra nights :(
I hope they are taking good care of you and that the staph is gone. (nasty, nasty virus! I have had it twice!)
Thinking of you and praying.
Debi
Post a Comment