Sunday, March 29, 2009

Still here...

Well, they are keeping me for another night...blah. I am soooo ready to go home but on the flip side glad they are watching me so closely. They are watching the migraine and running test on my liver too. I had previously had the high liver enzymes but forgot to tell the new Dr about it and all the meds they have been giving me have had the Tylenol in it which is what I need to be staying away from. So, they came in to take test and make sure liver function is doing okay. So, please pray about that too for me if you will.

I miss my kiddos of course and they are missing me. They are ready for mom and dad to come home. Daddy is going to go get them tonight and take them to the other set of grandparents tonight so he will get to spend some time with them. He is also going to go get fresh clothes and work clothes so he can go to work tomorrow. Wish he could stay here with me but I know he needs to go in. He could not work but we don't want to use a sick day when I can take care of myself right now.

My head is still hurting and still have all the pressure in my ear but they are changing up the pain meds again to try to see if that will help and use a safe liver medication!

I am mainly just restless, not used to not being able to get up and go when I want! I keep thinking about all the laundry I have at home to do and the dirty house that I left behind! The silly things that drive me crazy!!

Thank you once again for everyone on going prayers! I am so happy knowing that I have that! Just prayerfully one more day in here and I can spring out!! Back to the land of laundry boredom not hospital boredom!!!

4 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hang in there.

JWilson said...

I hope that you have already gone home and dove into the pile of laundry. I will say a pray tonight for you.

debi9kids said...

OMgosh! I am sorry you are still there.
Will continue to keep you in my prayers.
Take care of yourself
Blessings.

tiarastantrums said...

hey girlie - sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly - get better!!!!