Oh my goodness....I can NOT believe it's already Friday...when you have a household full of sickies you tend to forget what day it is!!
Friday is Candid Carries big day for Friday Foto Finish...wanna join in? Click here and join in the fun! This was a little over a month ago when we went to visit some of our friends that moved two hours away. We had a blast and this particular night, the kids were actually so full of energy it was insane!! They had some fun that night! Love this picture, has some of my favorite kiddos in there!! I miss those girls!! Between the two families, we have 6 girls and 1 boy!!! Yes, my son often feels tortured!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Posted by T at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a Johnny Rockets. Man I miss their burgers. My daughter feels that way when we get together witha friend of mine be tween us we have 10 boys and only 3 girls.
Is that a Johnny Rockets? Regardless it looks like they were having fun!
Hope you all are feeling better soon.
I know a Steak & Shake when I see one!
Mmmm...now I'm in the mood for a Frisco Melt...
Thanks for posting a picture from the past rather than the present because although sick kids are adorable I am hypersensitive and could easily catch whatever they have right through the internet.
My firewalls cannot protect me from those viruses.
Happy Fx4, Carrie ;)
Post a Comment