So, we now are NOT getting the house that I've been so excited about. I am disappointed but somethings about the house ended up just being issues because of the owner so we finally just said forget it. Oddly enough, I am at complete peace with, as bad as I wanted it and loved it, I know that we will eventually find something else that is just as perfect for us! So, all around a little disappointment through the kids but otherwise okay.
Something that I am super excited about though....if you know me well enough, you know that I am not at all into the name brands, the material things. Most of the time, I could care less. I am frugal, yadda yadda. Well, for once the hubby and I actually went out and got something that we both have loved but usually never spend money on something like this. We got the new Blackberry Storm and boy let me tell you...I LOVE IT!! We both needed a PDA type phone and just finally said, "forget it, we're buying it!" AND seeing as I am frugal and can't see spending that much on phones, we get to the store and find out we can get them for, buy one get one free! Whoot whoot!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE it?? Okay...just making sure.... :)
Something that I am super excited about though....if you know me well enough, you know that I am not at all into the name brands, the material things. Most of the time, I could care less. I am frugal, yadda yadda. Well, for once the hubby and I actually went out and got something that we both have loved but usually never spend money on something like this. We got the new Blackberry Storm and boy let me tell you...I LOVE IT!! We both needed a PDA type phone and just finally said, "forget it, we're buying it!" AND seeing as I am frugal and can't see spending that much on phones, we get to the store and find out we can get them for, buy one get one free! Whoot whoot!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE it?? Okay...just making sure.... :)

So, there you have it.....a disappointment....an excitement.....there's life for ya!

6 comments:
So sorry about the house; what is meant to be will be so another door will open and it will be fantastic...I have to keep trusting in this and God has his plans!
The phone is awesome!!!
Bummer about the house... God knows best! Cool phones :-D
I just got my Blackberry in December and it's has been attached to me ever since. I love mine too. I don't have the Storm but my brother does and he really likes his. :)
ALos sorry to hear about the house but it sounds like you are handling it very well!
What a bummer about the house! But if it wasn't meant to be...
I am jealous of your Blackberry. I so need a new phone!
I can totally relate on the house issue. We just bought our 1st house 6 months ago (YAY!) and we had our heart broken after being under contract for 45 long, excruciating days only to end up NOT closing the deal on what we 'thought' was THE perfect, ideal house for us.
As cliche as it may sound & seem, things do truly happen for a reason. You will soon find THE RIGHT HOUSE and you'll make it your own, and you won't want any other one!
Just hang in there!
=0D
Ooooh, and I so want a phone like that too! * Nextel just came out w/their 1st blackberry, and i'm trying to convince hubby to get it for me too...
so sorry to hear about your house!
Post a Comment