Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Waiting for the Sun

The itsy bitsy spider
went up the water spout
down came the rain
and washed the spider out
out came the sun
and dried up all the rain
and the itsy bitsy spider
went up the spout agian.

Here's a song we have all heard a million times before right? Well, I am relating to that spider today....oh I am so run down....working to get up that spout (in my terms working towards degree, raising kids, being wife) and BAM here comes the rain (kids sick, hubby sick, and BAM me sick)....now just waiting for the sun to dry up all the rain (which means, I can't wait for winter break for no school, some rest) then I will be ready to go up the spout agian!!

Cheesy right? Yep! But that is how I am feeling today when I was listening to Lil Miss singing that today. I was going along just fine then everyone gets sick, I can handle that but now I am sick and I don't have the option of laying on the couch like the rest of them! BLAH!! So, I am a sick, tired, whiner! Deal with it! Love me anyways!

I also have several post from halloween I need to post but not right now! Maybe sometime this week it will happen!! Got some great pics!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Have you tried that Zicam stuff. They have stuff for your nose or pills you can chew up (which taste like butt) but that is another story:) They do work. I have chewed the formentioned gross pills because I felt it coming, and I did feel better the next day and never really got sick.

Lacey in the Sky said...

Ugh, Tabi... I completely understand! My house is stricken with two different kinds of flu right now. Stomach and Cold. ICK. I hope the fam. get's healthy soon, so you can put some of the focus on you!!! I think SOMEONE needs a spa day!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I feel like the itsy bitsy spider too ... well, maybe not so itsy, but you know what I mean

Jo-Jo said...

I a in my 4th week of a cold that just keeps lingering in some form or another...I feel ya! Hope you feel better!

Becky said...

That is a great analogy. Yes I feel like that often as well now that you mention it. Hope you feel better soon.