Finally some trick or treating pictures!! We had a awesome time!! My uncle got us a hayride together so we go just all ride in the trailer and trick or treat that way! It was so much fun to be with alot of my family and watch all the little ones have a blast! We now have entirely way too much candy but hey atleast I won't have to buy any for a long time!!




6 comments:
This is one big bunch you have there! They are all so cute! Love the hayride idea!
Hayride?!?!?!? What a friekin awesome idea!!! I never thought of that, but omg, that's what we're doing next year, for sure!!!! Sounds like sooo much fun. And the kids are adorable!!! I've ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS wanted 1 of my girls to do the Annie Ragdoll costume... No luck whatsoever!!! But yours, ADORABLE!!!
=0D
Looks like a ton of fun, I think it is funner to have a big group.
Great photos! The hayride is a wonderful idea!
Very cute. Is the one costume with the bonnet Betsy Ross?
Looks like a blast!! Great pictures and I love hayrides!!!
Post a Comment