**I did NOT cry this weekend when we took the baby bed out that we have had for ALL three of our children out of the house and then proceeds to cry even more when Lil Miss fell asleep in her really big, big girl bed! How sad is that.....that bed has been here for eight years....now it's gone...with all my babies...who are no longer babies and I don't get anymore. That's it. I am NOT starting to tear up just thinking about it.
**In class last week, I DIDN'T convince my American lit teacher to lets us not have class on Tuesday because most of us have children that will be out of school for the week because of Thanksgiving. She totally did NOT agree to it. When she did NOT agree to it, I did NOT laugh hysterically because I am the only one in class that actually has kids!
**I did NOT forget that my cell phone hit the crapper this weekend and therefore did NOT forget that I use it as my alarm clock which in turn did NOT make me wake up late this morning and did NOT make the kids late for school! NOPE NOT ME!!
**I am NOT so ready for Christmas already that I just can't stand it!!
**I do NOT keep teasing my kids about having most of their Christmas gifts and do not LOVE hearing them beg me to tell them what they are!!!
**We did NOT already do a Christmas exchange with one sets of our friends...NOPE that would be crazy! It's not event thanksgiving yet!
**I am NOT currently ignoring my screaming two year old from the back room because she can't stand when commercials come on in between cartoons. I do NOT tell her to hush and deal with it or go back to bed!! Nope NOT me!!
What did you NOT do this week?? Head over to MckMama and link up and let everyone know!!
7 comments:
That picture is adorable!! I was upset to get rid of Emmalynnes baby bed too :-)
Who ignores their children, never would I do that! LOL! Stop by my blog & see the new award I left for you!!!
She looks adorable in her bed!
I got sad when I put my boys crib away too. Sad times for mommies.
Ignore your child, how dare you:)
I totally understand the bed thingy we put Abby into a twin bed last christmas and I really wanted to cry. I took pics of her sleeping the last time she was in her crib!
I had also used the crib for Wyatt and get this it was my hubby's when he was a baby. We just redid some things on it, like the bars ya know how did we survive as children with bars that were more than a 1/4inch apart ;) it had never been painted so no worries of lead I just painted it white I love that crib and it is in MIL attick waiting for use again someday.
You are so funny! I love the new big girl bed... she looks sooo cute in it!
Great job convincing your teachers to cancel class! (:
Post a Comment