I made my cranberry sauce tonight, and have my turkey soaking in it's brine ready for the morning, my stuff ready to make my pumpkin pie and everything I need for the gravy! I have to have the pie in the oven by 8am! oh yea so no sleeping in for me:)
Pray I don't ruin the turkey and everyones thanksgiving, I have made it a few years now but always get nervous
7 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
And a great big HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you!
happy turkey day to you also.
I made my cranberry sauce tonight, and have my turkey soaking in it's brine ready for the morning, my stuff ready to make my pumpkin pie and everything I need for the gravy! I have to have the pie in the oven by 8am! oh yea so no sleeping in for me:)
Pray I don't ruin the turkey and everyones thanksgiving, I have made it a few years now but always get nervous
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too, Tabi!
Hope YOU have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving! I tagged you :-)
Love those school turkeys! Happy T Day to you, too.
Post a Comment