Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Mondays


Come on and have some fun! Head over to MckMama's and join in on NOT ME MONDAY'S! We most definitely are NOT listing all the things we did NOT do over the week!



**I did NOT pretend to take longer taking my test this weekend just so I didn't have to do yard work. Nope I love doing yard work, I did NOT do that!

**I did NOT make the kids miss their soccer practice because I waited till the last minute to work on a school project with Miss Bean. Nope, we had that project done a week ago, I didn't wait till the last minute. I wouldn't do that because I NEVER procrastinate!

**I did NOT smack my husband in the head several times last night because he wouldn't stop snoring so loud. Nope I am used to that snoring and wouldn't hit him for it.

**We did NOT go out to eat breakfast yesterday just so I wouldn't have to clean the kitchen.

**I most definitely did NOT find a website of fish names to name our new fish. Nope now that would be silly! A website for fish names....really...fish names....the Internet most definitely does NOT have everything someone is looking for!

**We did NOT name our fishes spike and squiggles....and squiggles was most definitely NOT the name I chose. Nope!

**I am NOT grasping at straws right now trying to think of more NOT ME's! Nope I have plenty from the week that I did NOT forget to write down!

11 comments:

amanda said...

i never nudge my husband in bed either. that's mean. and we're not mean wives. :0)

Jo-Jo said...

Yeah, I did not find myself trying to think of some more Not me's either!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, for no breakfast kitchen duty..

Rachel said...

Did he wake up when you hit him on the head LOL

Shannon said...

I'm amazed my hubs doesn't have bruises on his legs, from me kicking him at night because of his snoring.

And I am so going to Google "fish names" to try and find that website! LOL

Jennifer said...

Love the fish names! Great Not Me's

tiarastantrums said...

pretty funny girlie - I kick my husband - If I lay a hand on him - he hits me back!! I'm 115 - hubbie is 240!

Becky said...

You did NOT just make me LOL about all the things you did not do... Oh no you di-int :-p

Hall Family in MD said...

I never hit my husband when he snores either! lol Love the eating out so you did not have to clean the kitchen. I am so borrowing that one soon!

Kelsey said...

I am not in love with the name Squiggles for a fish!!
I don't have a hubby, but when I travel and I stay in rooms with friends I certainly don't throw hard pillows at their heads to shut them up!!

Anonymous said...

i love these posts! great list. i especially like the fish names.

after reading your post, i've gotten out of my no-blinker tizzy :)