I have been tagged!! Whoot Whoot! I love doing these...I really love reading others! LOVE EM! Lynette over at KooKooForCocoaPuffs tagged me so go over there and read her random facts!
Now I have to think of 7 more random things that are different from the ones of I've done before.
1. If I fall asleep while hubby is watching tv, I will later wake up and yell at him to turn down the stupid tv no matter if it's turned down pretty low to begin with! I get irate at this point and usually storm off to bed!! He thinks it's funny, I do to when I wake up the next day!
2. I never paint my fingernails or go get them done. I think it's a waste of my time because they usually just start chipping in a few days and I don't have time to maintain them. We only paint toe's around here!
3. When my kids were babies, I refused to cut their fingernails or toes. I did it with my oldest and took a chunk of skin out and made her bleed really bad so every time my mom was around the kids, she would do it for me.
4. I hardly ever ate meat until I met my husband. I wasn't a vegetarian specifically I just never really cared for alot of meat products. His family is huge meat eaters so it was eat meat or starve...I began to eat meat. I got fat. I blame him!
5. I can not say the word statistics. My husband picks on me endlessly about this...never fails to make him laugh. You can work with me all you want and believe me he has but I can not get that word out right.
6. I did not scream, yell, or cry out loud at any point in any of my three labor/deliveries to my kiddos but give me a paper cut and watch me cry and whine like a baby!
7. I want a tummy tuck and a boob job. Yep, you heard me right. I admit it...I want it and dream of the day it will happen! Having children depleated both of those areas and I hope one day I can get it fixed! Don't tell me it's shallow, I don't care. I want it. Preferably tomorrow if possible! :P
Now on to tag 7 others....hmmm...this is always the hard part because I love you all and want to hear all your random thoughts/quirks! So, I am copping out this time on tagging specific others! I tag all of you!! What are your random things?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I've been tagged!!!
Posted by T at 5:16 AM
Labels: random things, tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I want a tummy tuck too!
I had fun doing my 7 things and didn't tag anyone specifically either, but really like reading them so I hoped everyone would do it.
I never cried or yelled during either of my labors but I had drugs:)
I want a boob job also! Breastfeeding 2 kids for 8mths each can do some damage. I am not sure about the tummy tuck I would like some lippo, I always think the belly button looks a little funny after a tummy tuck. I still wear a bikini I can suck in the belly but it is my butt and thighs that I can not do anything about!
ha h a- very funny! my hubbie is not even allowed to watch tv in bed - I cannot fall asleep with the tv on!!
I so want a tummy tuck - my stomach is mushy! Boobs so gone - but I really think I am way too old for a boob job! ha ha
I had a blast thinking up my 7 facts & also didn't tag anyone but it was still fun!
I would LOVE a boob job & tummy tuck! What Mommy wouldn't?!?!
I so want a tummy tuck and some lipo and I dream of that one day. I do wish my boobs were a little more perky but not enough for the boob job. :)
Post a Comment