WOW!!! I am feeling so much love this week! Two blogs that I regularly read did some giveaways and I won both of them!!! I am so excited!!
First, Becky over at Adult Deprived did her 100Th Post Extravaganza, it was really fun because she took us back in time to her beginning post and we needed to leave comments to be entered! That was the easy part because I LOVE her blog and LOVE to comment!! Then she got all her cute assistants together and beheaded their scarecrow to have a bucket to put all the names in and POOF they called my name!!! YEAH!!!!
So, Here is what I have won:
Super Deluxe Dinner and a Movie Plus Dessert Ultimate Autumnal Stimulus Package!!!
And seriously I keep looking at this picture just drooling over the candy!! I am such a candy freak! Not a good thing when you need to lose weight!! Uh well, I am going to enjoy every last bite!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU BECKY!! I am so excited to be your winner!! So, Now head on over to Becky's blog and enjoy it like I do!!
Secondly, the next thing I won! Hollie over at The Drama Mama is having some major trouble with her back and could defiantly all use some prayers for healing. She got some shots for her back the end of last week and they have pretty much forced her to sit in a chair for her to be even remotely comfortable so she decided to do a contest to offer to Makeover a Blog!!
So, I am one of the winners to this contest and so stinkin excited to see what she comes up with for my new background!! She has done several others and I LOVE all of the ones she has done!
Now go head over to her blog too because she could use some love and plus her blog is just awesome too!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU HOLLIE!!
See why I feel so loved?!?! What a great week!! Come back in a little while if you want to enter my contest that I was going to host this week even before I won these two but now it just seems even more fitting that I was going to do it this week!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I'm a WINNER times TWO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yeah - free stuff! awesome!
How lucky are you, I can never seem to win anything. Not even that stinking vacuum Mama Kat was giving away!
I will be checking back for your give away, maybe my luck will be turning around since we found the ring.
I'll be back!
Congrats on all your wins. Thats awesome! I'm just waiting the day I win something. LOL. Whoot
-Found you from Mckmama
She is so awesome.
Congratulations my friend! I'm glad you are so excited. Your package will be on the way soon.
YAY!! I am so excited to put something together for you! Thanks for the 'shout out' for prayers...I appreciate it more than you know! I am actually working on something right now for you...I am praying it fits you perfectly! :)
Congrats! You should get some lotto tickets, since you're having all this good luck at winning!!
Post a Comment