Monday, September 1, 2008

What a day!

of pure nothingness that is! I absolutley LOVE these days!! Where your only goal is to not plan a thing! Love, love, love it! You can just feel your butt getting bigger on days like today! We woke up and made some yummy fat free/sugar free monkey bread for breakfast. I lie. We made the most fattening, sugary monkey bread for breakfast and proceeded to eat it all day long! YUMMMMMMYYYYY I tell you. I tell you it does not bode well for Tabi's Tubby Tuesday tomorrow!

We then proceded to do nothing...watch some tv, doze on the couch, Big Daddy actually did some homework(amazing that was!) and then we actually mustard up enough energy to get in the pool and now time to cook dinner and that be all folks. I don't exaggerate...that is seriously everything! Such bliss! Actually, as I sit here typing I can sit here watching the Big Daddy washing some dishes! Such ambition that man has today!

The highlight of this weekend has to be going to see Babylon A.D. with Vin Diesal. I can honestly tell you I could care less about acutally following the plot of the movie, it's truly about just watching that man and listening to that voice that can just send chills down ya! Agian...can I say yummy! Haha....yes my husband is aware of my thoughts. Oh, the lust! I did hold hubby's hand during the movie though so, does that make it better or maybe just worse! Oh and if your actually interested in the movie plot, be prepared to be left hanging waiting on a sequel...may frustrate some, just makes me look forward to another Vin Diesal movie!!

So, that was it, that was our holiday weekend! What did everyone else do? Did you too go watch the greatness of God's creation in Vin Diesal?!?! I tease, I really do, I'm truly not a lust filled teenager.....maybe...hmmm.....

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Ahh, today was totally, nothing planned, nothing done day. I did warm up some food for supper but that was it.

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Good luck with "drop it." It's a daily battle for me.

Emily said...

I totally have a thing for Diesel too. He is just too hot to even handle. Good taste!

Becky said...

Funny post. Nothing is my favorite thing to do.

tiarastantrums said...

oh, Tabi - that Vin is some sort of sexy!! The voice! Just Delicious!
How can you just do nothing all weekend? It is impossible for me! I am exhausted after the weekends! I Like it when hubbie goes back to work, I can actually relax!!!!!!!
I just made monkey bread (w/ blueberries) last week!!)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love lazy dayz too.

Jo-Jo said...

Oh the days of doing nothing...humm. I think mine may have to get a bit bigger before that happens to me!

Sonya said...

Oh I am glad you all got a break to just relax!!! And can I tell you....We were MEANT to be bloggy buddies!!!! VIN DISEL IS A GOD!!! And Roy knows that if he comes knocking on my door, Roy will have some fighting to do! :) I don't have a 'top 5', I have a TOP 1!!!

Now I can't wait to see the movie!

Love Ya!