
Is that a vacuum you ask?!?! Why yes it is! Why do I have a picture of a vacuum you ask? I know your dying to find out!! It's because Mama Kat is giving one away on her site and I am in desperate need of one! Mine laughs at me when I try to vacuum with it! It's more of a blower than a sucker! Ohhh....that sounded bad....uh-well. Anyways, I am post about this because it earns me more entries that way and like I said my vacuum blows. Yes I just said blows! Big! So, here I am letting you know about it even though you really don't need a vacuum because if you did then you would enter the contest and everyone knows you don't need a vacuum because I do. You don't. Right? Right? Come on now everyone...let's say it together.....Tabi needs the vacuum more!
Lol...okay sorry I will stop now. So, really if you want to enter the contest head over to Mama's Losin It and follow all her rules for entry! And if you don't want the vacuum then head over there anyways because she will simply crack you up!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Hoover really does suck apparently..... :P
Posted by T at 6:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Another vacuum giveaway YAY! I love Mama Kat, but hadn't had time to get over there- here I go! :) If I win I'll time-share it with ya. lol
My vacuum works it just puts some foul smell out when you use it! YUCK! Luckily I only have an area rug the rest is hardwood floor! Hope you win!
ha ha - I saw this too!!
Oh no you didn't! I want the vacuum!
ok so if you win will you share it with me? kinda like a time share thing you have it for so many weeks/months of the year and I get if for the others!
I thought maybe you could vacuum my house for me? That drive back and forth to each other may get a little old!
I want it!!!!
Post a Comment