I had someone tell me that my about me section of my blog was cheesy because I stated that I married my prince charming. Well, I am so sorry you feel that prince charming doesn't exist you dear cynical person but he does. He is snoring in bed next to me right now as I type! (and yes prince charming snores!) I have to say that this comment bothered me a little. Silly as it was it did so now I feel compelled to tell you why I believe that I married prince charming.
First, lets just say I am not the easiest person in the world to love, I am very very opinionated and stubborn. I don't like change. I don't like to be wrong. I am very vocal about my opinions even when I should just shut up. I try but it just gets away from me sometimes. He loves that about me, he loves that I am vocal and opinionated even when I am completley wrong. And I know I am wrong quite often but he still loves ME!
He changes poopy diapers, cleans up throw up, washes dishes and laundry. He is a great cook and doesn't care if the house isn't perfect.
I had a two year old daughter when we met. He accepted her as much as he did me. He loves her just as much as the others. She doesn't know the difference because there is NO difference, she is OUR child not just mine. He is her daddy and the apple of her eye. and our sons eye. and lil miss eye.
We lost a baby together and I took it out on him....he stuck with me through ALL of the crap I dished out to him that he didn't deserve. He fought for us! He loves me.
He has been by my side through 3 surgeries and 2 oral surgeries and not ONCE left me while I was in pain. He loves me.
He has worked 14 hour days for 6 days a week for almost 3 years so I could stay home with our children. He loves me.
He has made me a better person. He loves me.
He adores my crazy family. He brought me into his. He loves me.
He has this ability to make just about anybody laugh around him. He is a great singer AND dancer.
He has been a rock in rough times. He has held me when uncontrollable tears have poored down my face. He loves me.
He tries to take care of everybody around him. Family, friends, or a complete stranger. If you are broke down on the side of the road, he will pull over to help you even if it makes him late for work or wherever he is going.
He is honest even when you don't like the truth.
He gets on the floor and wrestles with our kids, plays games with them, teaches them how to ride their bikes and many more things that some children never get to experience with their dads. He loves them.
He makes sure they NEVER go to bed without telling them he loves them. or me. even if he's mad at me. He loves me.
He will not leave for work in the morning without kissing me, even if I am oblivious to the kiss in my sleeping slumber.
I could probably list a few thousand more reason but I will stop there...you get the point! I know this all may sound cheesy but I can't tell you the love that pours out of my heart for him. He changed my life from the first moment I met him. He has a huge heart and loves feircly. So, yes, I married my prince charming. No, things have most definatley not always been easy. We fight and argue with the best of them but through every fight, I know that I am loved. I know that we will work it out because HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM. Marriage is not an easy thing but nothing in life worth having usually is.
I believe everybody desearves to have their prince charming! (maybe yours won't snore!)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Prince Charming Snores
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How sweet...
Go check my blog I left you something... ;)
Thanks for commenting on my post last night. I hope you continue to.
I'm not sure what the comment was from someone but I am a firm beliver that everyone has a prince charming for them. Your prince charming may not be mine (allthought I think ours share alot in common, and so do we) and thats ok.
I'm glad you found yours!
Hhhmmmm....sounds like prince charming to me!!!! :) And who has the right to comment on what you write in your about YOU section?! Does it say "about me, or how I think I should be" ! LOL
Many Hugs!!!!
Sonya
He IS a prince. But I bet if we polled him, he'd say you're his princess.
What a wonderful husband you have! Now, about that snoring. There is a surgery they can do. My husband had it, it WORKS.. HA HA! (the real reason for the surgery was sleep apenia).
Post a Comment