Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prayer needed....

When I posted my Fridays Foto Finish Fiesta picture I was just posting one of my favorite pictures. Well, I look at that picture this morning and agian my heart just aches for that very special uncle in that picture. Uncle Jetty is his name and yesterday morning at 1:30a.m his mother passed away after just finding out only ONE month ago that she had brain and lung cancer. He is married to my mothers sister so his mother isn't my grandmother but if you know our family we were still all a long connected family. We did EVERY mothers day with all his family and our family. They feel like my family too. MaryAnne was in alot of pain and on so much medication she was unaware of what was even going on around her so the family is greatful she isn't in any pain anymore but they miss their mother, grandmother, wife. It's so hard to grasp it all b/c nothing was discovered a month ago, a month ago she had minor health problems, we all spent this past mothers day together and she was her spunky self. I do thank God that she was fine this past mothers day so my uncle got to spend his last mother's day with his mother and not in the mourning of knowing it would be the last.
Please keep this entire family in your prayers, it's a time of mourning and missing someone that is incredibly loved.

2 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

We are all here for you.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Even thouh I don't know this family, I do send out prayers this morning for the one who are mourning. That little boy is so sweet. God bless him.