Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm a WINNER!!!!


For the very first time, I am a winner!! I am so excited! Melissa over at Stretch Marks did a really neat contest over the book Same Kind of Different As Me. You can read her really cool idea here. I love the idea of reading and passing this book around to share the love! I just can't wait to get it in my hands and read it! Also, just make sure you check out Melissa's blog because she is so stinkin funny! I get a daily dose of laughter from her each morning! So, as soon as I get this book and read it then I will have my very first contest coming your way!! Whoo-hooo!! Have I said I am so stinkin excited to be the winner of this book?!?! Oh, I did, didn't I?!?! Hope everyone has a great week! Mine is definatly off to a great start!

3 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Congrats!! Let me know how the book is. I am going over to check her out now - thanks!

JWilson said...

Winning is so much fun. Hope you enjoy the book!

Becky said...

Hello, I saw your comment to me (I think) on 2nd cup of coffee. I hope I didn't offend you :-( I DO enjoy my little darlings to the nth degree but you used the phrase "It's comments from people like you..." and it made me feel as if you were disgusted with my comment. :-p Who are people like me? People who don't like their kids because they want them to be old enough to actually take care of chickens before we own them? Please clarify. :-) Thank you.