Monday, August 25, 2008

A day of firsts....

Oh what a busy day of firsts we have!!

We have...

A First Day of Kindergarden



First Day of Third Grade (her picture by her desk wasn't on my camera when I got home! So upset)



First Day of Being Home Alone with Mommy ALL DAY




What a Day!! We also had Big Daddy going off to his first day of his new job, and we both start our first day of classes today too! Wow, what a good little school bunch we have! Lil Miss will start mother's day out in September! Our last first for the time being!

4 comments:

JWilson said...

Man it is a big day in your house. Hope everyones day's go well!

Sonya said...

Wow...what a busy day in your home! I would have had to carry a box of kleenex around with me thinking of all the firsts that had been accomplished that day! :)

Hope everyone's firsts were great ones!

Much love,
Sonya

P.S...I finally posted my 6 things! FINALLY! :)

Becky said...

Little Miss doesn't look like she is suffering much having you all to herself. ;-)

I love firsts! Like the first time I tagged you :-D Check my Oo, oo, I'm it! x 4

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Super Cute!