Friday, August 8, 2008

Back Update....

Well, I went back to the chiropractor today and his news was well...let's just say stinky. He proceeds to say I have good news and bad news. He put my xray up and immediatley I could see the bad news without his explanation....your spine should not look like that from what I can remember from health class! I have three disc (or whatever they are called!) that are not where they are suppose to be and because of that they are pinching my nerves. Wonderful. So, his good news is that I am not too far gone but it will take a little while to fix me up. Wonderful. So, here's my favorite part of the ENTIRE appointment. He continues to tell me that he needs to see me 5 times a week (just not possible). Each visit will be forty dollars. Hmmm.....for 30 visits. Hmmm....so the grand total of my screwed up back??? 1200.00 Wonderful.
Now, don't get me wrong we don't live in the poor house but my husband and I are both college students with three children living off of one income, his. So, I did everything in my power not to laugh in the guys face. What makes all this worse is that our insurance will kick in after my husband starts his new job and all this could have been covered. Now it's considered pre-existing.
Needless to say I left his office very frustrated and on the verge of tears and trying not to get all stressed out like I easily do! So, instead I prayed that God would take care of my back, pretty much it needs to get a miracle and heal on it's own or we need Him to come up for a way to get the extra moolah....I WILL trust in the Lord. He will take care of me. He always does.
Now, I will state right here and now that you will very rarely see me mention money or finances on my blog but I just put this out there so maybe any of you coming across this could keep my back in your prayers and for God to take care of it. I have three kids so I can be down like this for long...too much chasing to do! To much fun to be had!

1 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Thanks for your nice email to me. It's a pleasure visiting here. I will pray for you. For many years, I had three small children, one husband, one incoming. I know whereof you speak. God CAN fix your back. I will be praying with you. I haven't been by here for a couple of days because I've had a really sore throat and when I was up, I had other obligations to meet besides blogging. But I'll be around!