Please pardon this interruption of Tabi's Tubby Tuesday seeing as she is too lazy to get up from her comfort zone and go weigh herself! Way to go with that TABI!!
No, lol...just forgot to weigh myself and I always do it in the mornings so I will do it tomorrow instead!
Now, for the real reason of my blog today.....I know you all have been waiting impatiently around your computers all day just for my new post!(yeah right!) I am glad to have you here!
I feel some relief today from the anxiety I was feeling yesterday. There was just sooo much going on with varies situations that I really felt like I couldn't handle it all. I am going on virtually no sleep these days for reason unknown, I really think I just got myself used to being in school and staying up late studying that when school isn't super crazy, I still don't sleep! So, I've been cranky! My husband will agree!
One of the biggest part of my anxiety yesterday was that we had to go to court today with Bean's biological father. It's not an issue I like dealing with but we felt we didn't have any choice anymore. He needs to step up and take care of responsiblity. He sees her about 2 to 3 times a year and hasn't help financially with her in atleast 2 years. I finally made a decision a few months ago to take it to court. It was not an issue I took lightly. I was really really worried on how it would all go over. I didn't want to have to deal with hostility from him. We went today and everything went smoothly, not everything is worked out like I expected but we will get there. In the meantime, it is a comfort to know that it will be and maybe without a huge battle. A bigger part of all this in the last few months is how some of his family would take it. I have to say that they have all been great! There is support and love and I am greatly relieved because of the closeness of the relationships with me and some of his family members. (that is such a weird long post all on its own one day maybe!)
I prayed and prayed over this situation last night and really felt peace when I woke up this morning.
With this situation and some other things going on and getting kids ready for school, getting all the paper work in for mine and my husbands schooling it's just been a crazy 2 weeks! I am glad to say that I feel great relief in everything today! God has a plan and I have faith in it. It might not always be the plan we have for ourselves but in the end, he knows best. That's the hard part for me! I have always been a stubborn, do it my own way attitude so these past few months have been a big learning time for me and my faith in God. I am leaning on Him more now than I ever had and because of this I also feel that the devil is trying to mess it up. Trying to get me down enough to say fine enough! But I WILL trust in the Lord. I will have faith.
I am amazed each day by how I can see God working in my life. I was really feeling attacked yesterday and praying over it and wake up this morning to have an email from another blog friend saying and I am quoting her word for word, "Now you have a great day because you’re being “attacked,” which I don’t usually say lightly. God is doing great thing in you, and the Enemy just wants to make you miserable" How in the world would she now that?!?! It's a God blessing, it was exactly what I needed to hear this morning. I hadn't said anything on my blog except for talking about anxiety and BAM there's that from someone who doesn't know me or my situation! Praise God on using other people in my life. I pray that one day I can be used by God for someone else. Thank you to everyone out there who has left me encouraging messages over these past few weeks, I am not exaggerating when I say that you gals have really helped me stay uplifted! What an amazing thing, this blog world!
Now, because we got up way too stinking early for today, we are all going to have a big slumber party in momma's bed and take a short nap!! Hooray!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Anxiety Be Gone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tabi, Thank you for your comment on my blog. I did read some of yours yesturday and got the feeling that I was the one who miss understood you. I'm glad that was the case because you seem like a very good natured person with a great sense of humor and I do enjoy your blog. Now I feel bad because here you were having a crappy stressed out day and I come at you all defensive... my bad :-/
*extending hand for a cyber handshake*
Truce, friend? :-)
First, let me say as the mother of a son who has not ever taken his responsibility to pay his child support, I'll bet his family is behind you! I know that I have always been so ashamed that my son who is now 38 years old hasn't taken financial or any other kind of care of his children. I firmly support the wonderful mother of my grandchildren in her efforts to have legal intervention! I have learned the hard way that we mothers can't make our children be what they should be! So you do what you need to do for your child!
On another subject, I have lots of anxiety! AND I don't sleep well. I believe my sleep issues stem from years of the phone ringing in the middle of the night with above son calling with some drug induced crisis. Another huge heartache and anxiety! I, too, pray for God's help and I do trust him. I also take anxiety medication so that everybody else around me can stand me! :)
I'm praying things go just right!
p.s. check out my blog and see my grands!!! They are the best thing troubled son ever did for me!
Post a Comment