Finally after months and months of the ENTIRE household begging for a Nintendo Wii, we got one!! Oh yeah!! We LOVE it! I rock the bowling, Big Daddy rocks the tennis, Bug kicks everybodies booty in the boxing, and Bean is close competition in the tennis against Big Daddy and she is awesome at the baseball...she is the home run queen! We have a couple other games that is to be determined!
Definatley a family fun game! We spent most of the evening last night and tonight playing it, and was actually great family time together. Little Miss "plays" too...lol...she copies everything we do just without really playing it!
So, YES, I believe the Wii is a great purchase if you and your kids like to play games!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
We FINALLY got a WII!!!!
Posted by T at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I want a WII sooo bad! Waiting for daddy to get home so that I can convince him HE and Tres would have so much fun with one!!!! :) You know...somehow make it HIS idea to get one! ;)
Congrats!!! Have fun!!!
Post a Comment