Thursday, July 24, 2008

WALL-E........and the fat girl.....

was a cute movie with a creative way of telling us in kid friendly form that we are getting to lazy and fat and not taking care of our earth like we should! My kids loved it and I was shocked that they did since there wasn't much actual talking in the movie. Little Miss actually went with us and she was actually INTO the movie and not once caused a dissruption! I think she is finally getting there!! Whoo-hoo! Add some shopping to the movie and lunch and you have a perfect day in my mind! We got some school clothes and shoes out of the way and a birthday present taken care of! So, overall a very fun but productive day!


NOW........I need HELP!!! PLEASE!! All three of you out there that actually read my stuff!! I am going to throw this out there and be brave!! I don't really ever talk to anybody but my husband and my closest friend how much my weight bothers me... but I am putting it out there for all of the blog world to see! I have always been slender (really to the point of being too skinny) but when Mr. Bug came along that all went out the window! Not to just blame it on having a baby but I started staying at home with him and then Little Miss came along and I added more weight to this body and now what you see isn't what it should be.
Now, I am NOT saying that I want to be as skinny as I used to be but to be a healthy weight would be great! I am only 5'2 and (oh no here it comes, can I really do this?) weigh eeeekkkk 167. Whew...I might delete that later!
What am I asking from you dear readers? Nothing much, I am just going to start working out and trying to eat better. Now, the working out isn't that much of an issue for me, I have an elliptical and can run around my neighborhood...the issue is FOOD...the EVIL. I truly don't know HOW to eat healthy. I know that might sound crazy but everytime I think something is healthy, I am informed it is not! UGH! The frustration. But when you have a family of five, I will be the first to admit, it is expensive to eat healthy! But I AM DETERMINED!! So, agian I got off track, I was wondering if any of you out there have any good HEALTY recipes and snacks to recommended for the healthy food retard here. Let me make something clear here though...I am not going on a diet, I am trying to get on a all around healthier life.
Also, to put myself through more humilitation and to make myself on track and I am going to be even more brave and post a picture of myself on here. That way you can see if I am sticking to it and by putting it out there I will think in my brain...."OMG, they will be waiting to see a difference!!" Even though I'm sure everybody could care less!

Oh and no this didn't all stem from watching Wall-E today, this is something I have been trying to focus on for awhile but sitting on the couch doesn't make it happen! So, anybody out there want to be mean and say "Hey, Tabi get off your fat tooshie and work out today", feel free.

Oh yeah, the pic will be on here later...gonna make my hubby take it for me...

1 comments:

Sonya said...

Hey love,

First, can I just hug you?!?!

I have wanted to take Tres to see Wall-E, but wasn't sure it would hold his interest since he is 2 1/2 and there isn't much dialog. Maybe I will have to try a matinée.

Second....can I just hug you????

I have always been a slim girl too, hardly ever over 120 at 5'4", but after Tres I have had such a hard time getting use to my 'new' body. I love food too much to diet, I just try to watch what I eat...which is now more chicken and fish and fruits and veggies, less processed stuff and I am having a battle with soda right now. When I drink more water, I feel better and tend to lose a little weight, but wow..that is hard to do! :)

I am behind you in support...just let me know what you need! If I find something that works for me, I will let you know!

Much love girl!
sonya