Our baby will be two on the 29th!! She had a big step up to big girl land today! I am so sad and so excited all in one! She is officially in a "Big Girl" bed today. Her crib turns into a toddler bed and we have been debating it for awhile on weather to change it or not.....well she made the choice for us! She slept in her sister's bed for a nap last week then slept at a friends house in their bed this weekend with no issues so we're thinking it's time. Yesterday became the day! We were walking down the baby bedding aisle in walmart and what does lil miss come across? A Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toddler bedding set! And let me tell you, she is a Mickey & Minnie Mouse fanatic! We don't go hardly anywhere without taking her Minnie Mouse stuffed thing with us. (did I mention it's nearly as big as she is? nope didnt think so!) Anyways, she was sooooo very excited about this bedding...it was going home with us! She was smiling and laughing and trying to put it in our basket...it was too cute. So, Daddy and I, made the executive decision (wink, wink, b/c really did we have a choice at this point?) that she could have an "early" birthday present and take it home!
I washed it, and we pulled the rail of her "baby" bed and she now has a "big" girl bed! She was soooo good! She slept in it with no issues! I am so proud of her....If you know this child you know that NOTHING comes easy! She is one tough cookie! Go Baby Girl!! (I know, I know, she's not a baby anymore!)
So, there's our excitement for the day!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I can't believe it....
Posted by T at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment