Exhaustion....pure and simple....
still up...it's 11:14 in the evening which really in itself isn't a rare thing for me to be up at this time. It's the realization that I have exam for school tomorrow and I am pure and simply tired...just tired. This class is alot more than I expected...it's times like these that I am thinking, "what am I thinking!" Why did I decide to go back to school with three kids at home, all under the age of 8.
Sorry, came here for my stress relief! Not sure why it works but most of the time it does! I needed a boost! Still have to finish this 4 page review and THEN study the review...and NO I didn't wait till the last minute to do this, I have been working on it here and there when I can. It's a four week course so it is super fast and super HARD! Blah.....
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Who thought that at this point I would bleary eyed from studying not from kids!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment